Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Las Vegas Baby!


Erika and Ellie
Cashe baby
Rich and me

Noah and his cute bum


Kam bam and me
The Barrus family, Noah Abbie Brynlee Jason Kamie Lyza and Ellie
Kelly Fam, Harrison Erika Michelle (yes she's named after me) Jackson Matthew Samantha

Rich and me
The other Kelly family Kaiden Robb Cannon Cooper (I'm almost positive) Brooke and Conner
Abbie
Richard feeding Lyza (I think, way too many twins) Rich was completely freaked out by Kamies breast milk, it was awesome.
Cannon rocking out on guitar hero, he is so good he can play with both hands and he doesn't even switch it on the game. All you guitar hero gurus know what I mean.
The turkey made us all very tired.
Smash and me
My assignment was to make green beans, it was alot harder than it sounds. (Samantha helped me)
Matthew cutting the turkey.
My mom and me doesn't she look smashing!
Playing guitar hero again, Andee Abbie Ellie and Kaiden
Matthew showing a little skin, very sexy.
Awe Richard and me....

6 comments:

The Kelly's said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe you put the one of Matt on there! And I love that you pointed out that Erika is named after you. And I love that Robb and Brooke are the other Kelly family. :) It was sure fun playing with you guys! Everyone has to come again when it is hot and we can be pool babes.

Chelsey said...

I was totally in Vegas for Thanksgiving too! Looks like you all had fun, and our family took a picture with all 100 of us too after we ate all laying around, mostly on top of each other! Good for Rich to even give Lyza the boobie milk bottle!

Anonymous said...

You make me wish I was there! Looks like you all had a great time. However, I would bet that the Thanksgiving dinner in good 'ol West Point was better! (Nicole did it all because I was tending to my injured hubby.)

Brooke W.

McCall said...

All your nieces and nephews are getting SO BIG! They're darling!

thebarrusfamily said...

I love all those pictures! Especially the ones of me and my family. :) We had so much fun with you and Rich. Come visit more often... especially before my milk dries up.

Larson Family said...

I found your blog through Samantha's hope you don't mind. I am jealous that you got to be in Vegas for Thanksgiving! That photo of Matt showing off his cleave is awesome!!