1) Post rules on blog
2) Answer the six 8 items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows (not really in any particular order)
1. 30 Rock (if you don't, you've got to start.... hilarious, hello? Tina Fey? Awesome)
2. The Office
3. It's always Sunny in Philadelphia (just started it and I love it)
4. Planet Earth
5. Flight of the Conchords (yes that's how it's spelled)
7. True Beauty (it's in its first and only season I'm sure, but I still love it)
8. The Biggest Loser
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Worked (This it what I did most of the day, so I'll have to really think of stuff for the next 7 answers)
2. Ate at Toasters
3. Went Running
4. Watched the Jazz game
5. Watched Utah kill BYU in over time (awesome)
6. Watched The Biggest Loser (don't worry these were all recorded, I didn't watch 7 hours of tv)
7. Fixed dinner
8. and..... fell asleep? I'm BORING!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Staying at a condo up at Powder Mountain next weekend! 3 days of snowboarding, hot tubing, swimming and doing whatever I want!!!
2. Salt Lakes half marathon
3. St Valentines Day
4. My Birthday (June 1st, don't forget)
5. Running outside (got that one from Brooke)
6. Mother daughter/daughter in-law weekend
7. Lounging with Reesh
8. The weekend (got that from Brooke too)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Takashi (some of the best sushi in Utah baby!)
4. Big City Soup
5. Cannelas (I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it, but it's YUMMY Italian)
6. Michaelangelo's (spelling? Even better Italian)
7. Himmaylan Kitchen
8 Things I Wish For
1. A WAY bigger apartment but with the same rent
2. Unlimited traveling funds for me and Reesh
3. To be back in running shape with a snap of my fingers
4. Peace in the Middle East
5. For my mom to finally settle down with 1 man! Anybody know of anyone descent?
6. Seriously to eat what I want and not get a big ol' butt, I mean these are wishes! Go big or go home.
7. To have healthy, nice, smart, loving, children
8. For both Rich and me, I wish for jobs that we love. It's very important to love what you do for a living. Oh and while I'm at it, I only want to work for 5 hours a day with the same salary, great benefits, and tons of paid vacation. And I also wish for 8 more wishes.
8 People I Tagg
Everyone on my blog!!!! Suckers!