Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kelly family after Christmas get together






None of my out of state brothers and sisters were able to make it to Christmas this year, but that didn't stop us from having our Christmas get together. I was glad we still did it since Rich and I didn't make the Christmas Eve party until it was over. We went to Robb and Brookes house ate pizza and watched the Jazz game, we also had a little "yanky swap" Sorry Nicole, you'll never get that spatula back!! We had a good time but we missed the other half of our family.
Here's my mom making cute little bibs for the twins. And I love the picture of Andee, she's such a sass.
Check it out Brooke, Conner is on the left and Cooper is on the right! Right?

3 comments:

McCall said...

You are such a super blogger! I'm impressed by all your updates!

Richard and Michelle said...

I'm trying to keep up with you McCall. I love going to your blog because it's almost always new!

Larson Family said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! I can't belive how big all your nieces and nephews are!! I am still in shock that Erika is taller than me now!!