Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can it be Christmas without a little Temple Square? I don't think so!





On Friday Rich and I went to temple square to enjoy the lights and we invited Jeff and Max to come with us. We had a good time and Max loved seeing all the lights. The picture of the moon didn't turn out and I can't freaking figure out how to take it off so... for what it's worth we took the picture because it was the brightest moon since forever or something as I'm sure you all know. Max loves Richard so much, they get to hang out every Friday so they're really close, and every Friday they both get home feeling exhausted.

4 comments:

McCall said...

How come Carole did go to Temple Square with you guys?
Max is so adorable!

McCall said...

I meant to say how come Carole DIDN"T go with you.

Richard and Michelle said...

Carole wasn't feeling well, so she stayed home.

The Kelly's said...

It can be Christmas with temple square but you have to live in Vegas! We miss visiting temple square. Remember when me and Matt took you and Ashley? You were NOT happy to be there. :)