Thanks for the love, support, and advise! Seriously I was glad to hear everyone's opion.
Here are some of the SNACKING and other great ideas in a nutshell.
- Eat SuGaR free gum - I really like this one and I've used it several times, it really does curve my craving when I'm craving Flaming Hot Cheetos, donuts, Pepsi, Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans, Chocolate.... etc... I have problems.
- Don't waste calories on "empty calories" See AbOvE!!!
- Meghan loves this work out (I'm assuming video) P90X I'm going to have to look into it, I've actually heard people talking about this.
- South Beach diet, I was actually at the store last night waiting at the Pharmacy and I saw some of the different health bars they offer and they look good. I need to try them, I bet they'd help when I'm craving a snickers.
- Celery with low fat cream cheese. I think this is going to be one of my favorites, I LoVe cream cheese and I'll put it on anything. Celery really? That's gotta have ZeRo calories so more cream cheese for me!
- String cheese, do it all the time, but on a multi grain cracker? Now we're talking!
- Fruit, obviously LoVe it.
- Sugar free candy.... um.... really...? Sugar free Icecream....? I DO NOT THINK SO!!! Sometimes when I see it I think "well for crying out loud if I'm going to eat candy I'm going to eat the REAL stuff". BUT, I've promised myself I'm going to try it. I'll let you know.
- Ok this one's my FaVoRiTe. The HCG shot, McCall said this one's expensive but I want to try it. I'll just have to go from using 2 forms of birth control to 3. (Half kidding, all in good time mom, all in good time)
- Portion sizes. Ok this is HuGe and I totally agree with you Samantha. I don't know if you've ever heard my mom say this but she always said that grandma Cooper cut her portions in half and it always helped her stay small. One problem I have with this is that I start feeling bad for wasting food. Solution.... LEFTOVERS! Save it for lunch the next day or get a doggy bag.
- Another great one from Samantha: Stop eating when you're full, easy enough right? Well it's not easy, and I don't know why..... I don't even have anything else to add to that.
- Snack on peanuts and chocolate chips. Love this one! Trail mix right? But then I quickly need to refer to number 11.....
- I like this one from Brooke too. Eat well 80% of the time and eat what you want 20% of the time. I agree, sometimes I get in the mode of NEVER eating anything I consider "bad" for me like such as... carbs, candy, junk food, fast food, basically nothing good.. but then I get just get FeD uP! And I totally BaCkLaSh and I just go crazy and start eating everything in sight. I could be full as ever but I'll still just shove everything in my face. I think if I really took eating well 80% of the time and treating myself to other things 20% of the seriously I would see a difference. Everything in moderation...... everything in moderation.
So there I have it... everything I need to be healthy and feel good. Now putting it all into good use, we shall see!