Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas ornaments


Now that I'm a Noel I have a lot to live up to during Christmas time. If any of you have seen Richards parents house during Christmas you know what I mean..... Richard and I started a tradition last year of painting ornaments, listening to music and drinking eggnog. It was so much fun this year to decorate the tree and remember the ornaments we had painted. Here are some pictures of us this year!
Nique did these ones above, she left before I got a picture of her with them. She's so creative, mine and Richards suck compared to hers.
Here's Rich and his cute ornaments
You can't tell but the one on the right says "Noel" I worked really hard on that one cause you know it's a noel ornament.

Nique and me above.

6 comments:

McCall said...

Those are incredible!! You guys are super talented- I would've tried to claim them all as mine too!

Chelsey said...

I hope you are getting in the Christmas spirit because if not the Noels might just kick you out of the family already. Oh and if you have bought anything for Rich you better find a good hiding place! And seeing how you are a snooper too he better get hiding also. Miss ya tons

Larson Family said...

They turned out great! Where do you get the ornaments to paint? That is such a fun tradition!

Shanda said...

How freaking fun! I want to make some ornaments. I'm glad that you started a blog. I always wonder how you are doing and what you are up to! How is married life? Do you love it?

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! Good job decorating. I wish I was that creative.

The Kelly's said...

Great tradition! Those will be some great memories. The NOEL one is my favorite.