Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Noels


We did the manger scene if you can't tell, although instead of cows, lambs, and donkeys we had monkeys and elephants played by Max and Scott. Richard was Joseph, Elisa was a shepard, Amber was a wise woman, and then Richards cute twin nieces were Mary, and the beautiful Angel, and of course Papa Noel was the narrator.



Rachel and Sara sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in Spanish, it was really cool.

This is Richards nephew Ian, he LOVES Richard, it's so cute, he just follows him around and wants to do everything with him, until he gets distracted with his awesome new presents.

2 comments:

McCall said...

The manger scene is awesome and hilarious! I bet their house is beyond fun on Christmas!!

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you got some pics! I forgot my camera. What a fun night and I love the pic of Ian and Rich--He really does think he his the world's best uncle!