Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve at Grandma Joans

Richard and me with Kate and Whitney, after the Noels we went over to my mom's house to say hi, because both our families do their main Christmas thing on Christmas Eve Rich and I are going to trade off every other year.

I'm sure you've all done this before, you know where you take a picture while you're.... whatever it's called with your lips.... Well this is Rhead/Mr Ed, I think he and Nique are the winners for best face while doing whatever it is with your lips. I'll have to post one of Nique doing it and you can be the judge.

Robb and Brooke with Nicole and Roy

Drew, Kaid, Taylor and..... Cooper or Conner. I suck I really suck, I have the hardest time telling them apart. But I think this is Cooper.

Here's my mom with Whitney and Kate, my mom gave them their cute new sweaters.

1 comment:

The Kelly's said...

Nice!

Wish that we could have been there with you all.

Looks like you had a great time.

Matthew