Sunday, June 21, 2009

I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike!


I have lots to post, I've been out of it for several weeks......

If you can't tell that's Carlos in my pink bag above. He likes to go on bike rides with me and he'll just sit in that little bag and be as happy as a clam. We went kinda late which is why I'm wearing my head lamp. SAFETY FIRST!!


On the way home, the hill up to our house is way too big, so we walk our bikes and let Carlos down, he loves it.



This is before we left... a bit out of order, but whatever.



Cute boys, I'm not sure what they're looking at.


Carlos giving me kisses!

6 comments:

The Kelly's said...

love the head lamps! Sounds fun. R U legally blonde?

JWB said...

FUn shtuff! I love all the pics! Especially the ... actually all of them. :) I want to see Hawaii by tonight!!

McCall said...

If you're all about safety- where's your helmets!? That headlight isn't going to keep your head from being smashed, ya know!

Chelsey said...

So fun Michelle, you guys are so funny! I hope your birthday was the best...now until the half birthday, right!! Can we use my birthday as an excuse to get together??

Richard and Michelle said...

Ha ha! So true McCall, I do need to get a helmet.

thebarrusfamily said...

ahhhh cute carlos!!!!! someday im going to get a dog like carlos! love,abbie