Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Yummy cake thanks to Nique..... Seriously this really is the best cake, she got it for me last year too. We had some with her, then ate the rest of it at 4 am.

We had a get together with some friends the Saturday before my day (which is June 1st).....

Hung out.....

Hung out some more......

Made funny faces but most likely not on purpose....

Went downtown.......

Laughed a bit.....



Then on my actual day we went and ate at Takashi, it was delicious. Richard doesn't like sushi that much so I love when my birthday comes around cause then I don't have to drag him to eat, he just comes!



I got the TNT roll and convinced Richard to try it, he reached over to dip the sushi in my soy sauce and dropped it. Soy sauce all over me, this picture doesn't do it justice because it was all over my sleeves as well. Luckily I got it out. It was pretty funny.




Here I am modeling some birthday stuff! That swimsuit and snorkel gear came in mighty handy while we were in HAWAII!!!!! Look at Carlos looking at me, he was wondering what was on my feet.
I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Kelly's said...

Looks like you had a great day! I was misinformed because I thought you were going to be in Hawaii on June 1st. Can't wait to hear about your trip...snorkeling and all.

McCall said...

YUM! Did Nique make or buy that cake!? It looks super delish! And sushi is always a good choice- wish it wasn't so expensive!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

So fun! Happy Birthday! How was Hawaii? Love the bikini...sure wish I had the body to sport it around....haha NOT HAPPENING!

Love Family said...

How fun!! A real Luau would definately be the way to go! Love all your pics, and just realized I think Andee looks a ton like you!

thebarrusfamily said...

hahahahah very funny!A snorkling looking like my aunt!!!!!! love, abbie