Sunday, June 21, 2009

Memorial Day


We went up to the Noels for a BBQ for Memorial Day and whenever we go to their place we always end up playing soccer too. Richard's, well I guess my nieces now too, always ask us to play. They're really good and I'm always so tired after, they seriously kick my butt. They're so cute. But above is Max and Scotty playing in the flowers, they're so funny when they get together. We also played "Red rover, red rover" I didn't play because I was taking pictures, at least that's what I told them. I really wasn't playing because I was so tired from the 3 soccer games we played right before. Like Red Rover is hard, right? Whatev.



Here are the girls Rachel and Sara, or the other way around.


Very sexy Reesh.

Here's Carole playing Red Rover too!

No comments: