Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hawaii 2009

Here we are on our way!!! This was such a fun trip, and I've seriously posted so many pictures. You may just feel like you were there with us!
I'll probably even post more later when I develope the under water camera!


Our first stop was Maui, we only spent a day there but it was beautiful. And so So much fun.


We arrived a few days before Howard and Mary, this is after we picked them up from the airport. I think they enjoyed themselves...

Sharing a delicious coconut, I was just drink what Richard couldn't get in his mouth.

Spouting Horn in Kauai

Poipu Beach


Here's Elisa's school, it's located in the mountains and it was beautiful. Richard and I got a couples massage by Elisa and Amber here, it was the best. Doors and windows open with a small breeze with all the lush trees and music.... couldn't have asked for more.

Hawaiian Luau!!!!
This was so fun! Howard and Mary bought me a ticket to the Luau for my birthday. I was SO excited! You can't go to Hawaii without going to a Luau!






We stopped and took a picture here, I'm not sure where we are. But there was a sweet rainbow you can kinda see in the bottom right cornerish.

Ke'e Beach. We snorkeled here a bunch, there were so many fish. I'll have to post the pictures when I develope the under water camera. We also saw turtles, dolphin and monk seals!


Amber helping Mary snorkel, Mary looked so cute.




Hiking back from Queens Bath

Poipu Beach again. There are 2 monk seals here that are roped off because they're endangered. You may notice the hat there on the left, that's Mary's hat. It blew off and landed right there. It was pretty funny.

I think the seal had an itch, I was trying to get him rubbing his face. SO CUTE!









Hawaii time is crazy! I would fall asleep at 10 and wake up at 6, that's not what you do on vacation!!! Richard was really tired this night too, what a cutie. Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent?!

The light house, so pretty.

One of our last nights Richard and I decided to take a night and go out a lone. It was fun even though my face may not portray so...

We saw these lizards in a trash can, it was so weird. There were like eating each others face... I had to take and picture.

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Looks soooo fun Michelle. What is up with those lizards,kinda disturbing!! i am so glad you had a good time, and BTW you look great as always!

McCall said...

So Amber and Elisa live in Hawaii? That is so awesome! You and Richard are so cute together- so are Howard and Mary! I just love them!

Brooke and Justin said...

Looks beautiful in Hawaii!! Someday.......i'll get there.
All your posts look fun. (I havn't checked out your blog in awhile.)

The Kelly's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. So beautiful.

Beth said...

Oh I am so glad I found your blog! We need to see you guys! You should come over for dinner and games one night!
Your Hawaii pictures make me so jealous!

thebarrusfamily said...

ohhhhhh i get it an iguana eating a lizard. wait.............no it was a lizard eating an iguana.oh i dont get it! love,abbie