Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things we've been up to

This is a brief update on what we've been doing, it's bassackwords but I dont' want to change it. In the picture above that's Justin and Lexi at the St George Marathon earlier this month. Justin killed it and qualified for the Boston marathon. (I'll post more pictures later)

Below is a sideways picture of the crap closet in our old apartment. Yeah that's mold and the culprit of my recently diagnosed asthma, although my asthma is better since we've moved, it's still there.... boo


Happy Birthday MOM!!!! Isn't she beautiful!
(who's head is that by the table...? Kimball?)

Here we are at the Barnard's (my brother in law/boss) cabin up in Montana (same place Richard proposed to me last summer awe.....) This is our family picture.

Close up of Richards good looking mustache.

Camping in Oneida.

Kira, Nique and me. (Not in that order of course)

This is the 4th of July we watched fireworks from the Capital area.

4th of July

So there you have it, our summer in a nutshell. I'll post more of our anniversary and Richards recently celebrated birthday and such later.

5 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

I can't wait for more!! Cute pics! Where's the one of our half????????

Richard and Michelle said...

They're all on Richards camera, and we have to go to his parents to get them. I meant to do it on sunday but we forgot. I have LOTS of pictures on that. STAY TUNED!

McCall said...

Your 4th of July pics are especially beautiful!!

The Kelly's said...

Glad to see that you didn't fall off the face of the planet. Looks like you have been having too much fun to blog!

Looks like "crazy eyes" runs in the family. We tease Matt about having crazy eyes when he talks about something he is passionate about. Now we see that you have them too about Richard's mustache. :)

Chelsey said...

I love the mustache! Not so much...but only Rich can get away with it! I love all the pics!