Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kelly Fam Reunion 2011

Kelly Family Reunion
Brighton Resort 2011

My cute mom put together an awesome reunion, she worked on it for a year and we all looked forward to it for that entire year. I have a lot of pictures (mostly from the first night of karaoke) and I still don't even have pictures of everyone that was there. All 8 kids, 7 in laws, and 24 grandkids, (cooper and connor couldn't make it, and we missed them)







I couldn't resist putting up this picture. Kamie and Brooke just needed to hand over the mic to Nicole cause she apparently knows the words.... very well. I love this and it's hilarious. 

Just have to mention that this is my oldest niece Erika. I can't believe how grown up and beautiful she is. 






Cannon was cracking me up, he was loving watching his dad sing. It was so cute.







You can't really tell but there are a bunch of my nieces and nephews at the top of this rock. It was totally stressing me out but they kept saying it was safe. Thank goodness no one got hurt.

These little nuggets were too tired to walk. 


Cashe was tired too...

.. and he needed a back tickle. He's hilarious, he'd just come up to me, lift up his shirt and lay on my lap, he'd stay there as long as I'd tickle him. Nothing could get him to move haha. 

Playing the sack game... 


Whitney was the champion. Here she is with the sac on her head. 

Roy and Robb leg wrestling. This was pretty good, I have some video that I should try and figure out how to put on here . 

We had a really great time. Good food, beautiful scenery, and great company. It's hard for us all to get together so we only get to do this every few years. Occasionally we're all together around the holidays but it's always so hectic with everyone trying to see both sides of the family, so this was fun to have everyone to ourselves for a few days. 

2 comments:

McCall said...

That looks like so much fun!

The Kelly's said...

It was so good to see you guys. Can't wait to see Rich as a Dad because he is so nervous. He was cute asking so many questions with Tess. Rich will do just fine as a parent because he is nervous. And Michelle is such an awesome aunt. You guys are fun. Miss you.