Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13.1 and 3.1


Here we are morning of our races.... Ash doing the 1/2 marathon, (yes I was suppose to do it and I didn't, whatever) and Rich and I did the 5k. It was fun, can't you just see how excited Richard is! We woke up at 5:30 am to go to the starting line with Ash. She on the other hand looks so excited!


I was a bit tired myself. (who puts a picture of them self looking like this on their blog, right?)


This is us dropping her off......


This is us wishing we could back to sleep.


Here we are at the starting line. We're looking a bit more awake.



Here's a better shot at Richard's shirt. He made this in Yellowstone last year, it's awesome.


Below is my sister in law Hilary Noel, she did a great job on her half marathon. She runs a lot including the Boston Marathon. YOU GO GIRL!


Here comes Smash, it's not the greatest picture, but she looked really good at the finish line.


And there she goes. I was really proud of her, she kept a steady pace the entire time and finished exactly when she thought she would. Ten minute mile the whole time!



She's still excited even after the race.


Don't we look fab! Especially Richard's awesome "bed head"


My cute mom came down to support.



I look like a ghost next to Ash.... ONE DAY IT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU!!! (kidding, I love you!)



And here's Reesh.... he was pooped.... (in our defence we were working until midnight the night before....)

5 comments:

McCall said...

5:30 Starting time? That should be outlawed! who feels good enough to run that early!? I'm not even awake enough to take a shower at that time of day!

Richard and Michelle said...

The starting time was actually 7 am we just had to get up that early to be there on time.

Steph said...

You're amazing!! I don't think I could ever do it :) I'm so proud of you though, you never cease to amaze me with all your mad skills!

thebarrusfamily said...

LOVE IT. I really like Richard's shirt. Can I get one???

You excited for this Sat? You'll ROCK!!

Brooke and Justin said...

Tell Rich that Justin and I could totally spare a few running shirts and we would love to give a few to Richard. Good Job on the race!!