Thursday, April 2, 2009

Got me a bike!

Got myself a new bike a few weeks ago and I've only been able to ride it maybe 4-5 times. I've been missing it so much since this gloomy weather I thought I'd blog about it since I can't ride it.

My two men putting my bike together. So so nice.





I thought this picture was the "finishing touch" but it's missing the awesome brown leather looking seat. But doesn't it look great! It's a seven speed and I figured it would have enough gears for the hills where I live.... I've ridden it to work a couple of times and holy crap the way home is HARD!!





My thanks to Rich for putting it together!






5 comments:

Brooke and Justin said...

Sweet Bike!!! All you need now is a cute little basket to put on the front so that Carlos can ride with you.

thebarrusfamily said...

I love it!! I would love to see you ride that bike home. Have Rich record it.

McCall said...

That is adorable! I was thinking it was going to be a road bike because you were going to be doing triathlons or something psychotic like that!

Chelsey said...

I love the doggie pictures, it is like your little baby! And I must admit (being the dog lover I am) that he is so dang cute! I haven't seen the movie yet, I guess I will have to see it. Oh and I love the bike, it is totally you!

The Kelly's said...

Fun bike! I'm jealous.