Monday, February 9, 2009

POW MOW

Last weekend Rich and I rented a condo up at Powder Mountain and a bunch of our friends came up and we had a good time.
(seriously why is this all underlined? IT WON'T STOP)



Here's Seth and Facer obviously enjoying themselves.



Check this out, this is my one piece snowsuit. If it covered my boots I'd wear it all the time, it's awesome cause no snow gets down my back.




It makes my rear look great.




Here's Kira Nique and me, we had a really good time.



Brian J Bullough



Rich and Brian



Niq and I decided to go sledding late one night. The end of the hill landed us right into the back porch. It was perfect, except for when we bonked heads.




Colle and I had an oreo eating contest needless to say I totally won. You ask what we were playing for.... WELL. Richard won "An Evening with Kyle Korver" yeah you know the contest where you text in the name "Kyle" to a number and the lucky person wins an evening with him. You'd think it'd be a given that I'd get to go with Rich right? Wrong. Richard and Colle both sent in a text at the same time and said "if I win you can come with me and if you win I get to go with you." Well I didn't put up a fight because there's no way I thought Rich would win. So when Rich got the call I knew I had to play for it. And I'm sorry but I am not posting the picture of me winning. (I dunked and ate 9 oreos at once, awesome I know)



This is Rich getting excited for the day of snowboarding.



Relaxing after a hard day of snowboarding.



Here's Niq and me on the lift. It was a beautiful day and it snowed the night we got there. I've never snowboarded in so much powder.



10 comments:

Larson Family said...

What fun! I am so jealous! I have been wanting to go snowboarding so bad but I don't have anyone to go with! Shawn, and Kim are gone in England and all my other snowboarding friends are prego this year! So again....very jealous! Looks like you had a blast!

Chelsey said...

Looks like fun Michelle! OK who is that girl, Kira. Did she go to Northridge, she looks so familiar??? Small world. We will have to get together once all this house business is over with! PS isn't the Easter candy coming out soon!!!

Richard and Michelle said...

Yes Kira did go to Northridge and she's about your age. That's funny, I hang out with her all the time. I'll have to ask her if she knows you. And YES I was thinking the same thing about the Easter candy, but guess what! Cort facebooked me and said that she bought 2 bags of the jelly beans and was eating them at work! I hate her.
Have you already moved?

Larson Family said...

You won and award go to my blog to find out what award.

Brooke and Justin said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Who was dumb enough to go against you on an oreo cookie eating contest? Don't they know you?

McCall said...

2 comments:
first, I LOVE that picture with Richard and Brian- neither of them look gay AT ALL! :)
second, in the 2nd to last pic of you and Nique, you both look like you have been crying. Were you guys sad?

Richard and Michelle said...

Now I know what you're talking about... It does look like we're crying, and no we're not crying.

thebarrusfamily said...

What a BLAST!!! You look HOT in that suit!!!

Cody and Meg said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! You and Rich are so cute together. By the way next time you see Nique tell her I said hi!

The Kelly's said...

Fun stuff! It's a good thing there are fun things to do in all that snow. :)