Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introducing....


CARLOS!

Rich and I got a puppy last night yes his name is Carlos and so far he's the best dog ever! He's doing really well potty training, and hardly barks. (he only cries when we leave the room, just like everyone we know) He's a mix between a Yorkie and a Shit Zoo (ha ha). He's so well tempered and loves to sleep in my shirt while I work, yes we do take him to work with us. It's hard to see his face because he grows so much Bad "A" facial hair, I'll post more pictures when we get him groomed. (I tried cutting his hair last night but it took too long)




This is Carlos sitting in his work chair bringing home the bacon.




My favorite bros

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle and Rich -- Your little Carlos is adorable. Is he part cat? I think it must be all of his fur! I look forward to meeting him. Love MOM

The Kelly's said...

Wow. He is tiny! Pretty cute.
PS I have been crying since you left the room. You should come visit soon.

thebarrusfamily said...

Congrats! Jason just said "let's see how long it lasts." He's still bitter.

McCall said...

I'm so not into dogs, but he's very darling. Is his mixture called a Yorkshit or something hilarious like that?

Richard and Michelle said...

i wish! they call him a "shorky" or however it's spelled. we love him.

Larson Family said...

How fun! What a cute little guy!

BWhitesides said...

SO CUTE!! You will have to bring him next time we get together! I like dogs when they are not mine!
Call me as soon as you find your phone- we've been talkin to Jed- when can you guys get together?

Brooke and Justin said...

What a cute addition to your family! I think he has your eyes, Michelle and Richards facial hair.