Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bath Time

Carlos loves to cuddle with Richard up on his neck, it's really funny. Tonight after his bath he just crawled up and fell asleep on him.



Look how hilarious he looks all wet, I couldn't have gotten a better timed picture of him with his tongue out.


He's so tiny, we took him to the vet and he only weighs 2 pounds 2 ounces. We're trying to fatten him up.


I took this picture because I wanted you to be able to see his face better. We took him to get a hair cut and now he can see.


This is his "mean" face. I know it's scary


8 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

I'm so glad to see that you weren't posting about yours and Richard's bath time. Your dog is cute!!

thebarrusfamily said...

Sorry to post again. I was on the phone with Brooke so I didn't look at everything. What are you doing to get him to do that mean face. That's pretty freaky!! He looks so funny when he's wet too.

Steph said...

Haha he is so flippin' cute!! I want a puppy!! I guess we should let our baby get a little bit bigger though, hehe.. He seems so fun though and I love his name!

Brooke and Justin said...

I can't help but think how cute you two will be with a new baby!!!!!

Chelsey said...

I was a little scared to check a post titled "Bath Time" when you two don't have kids...then I remembered that you had a dog! Lets get together, Cort mentioned this weekend...call us if you get together!

McCall said...

He is tiny!! He looks like he'd be bigger than 2 lbs!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Ah I love that cute little dog. The names suits him. It was so good to see you at Jenelle's shower. Take Care Michelle

Shanda said...

Carlos is AWESOME! How fun. I keep getting puppy hungry! Not baby, but puppy! Hilarious!