Thursday, January 8, 2009

Utah game at Nicoles


Brooklyn is such a sass. I posted a lot of pictures here, I just couldn't pick of few there were too many of my cute nieces and nephews.
Andee, Whit and Lex singing and dancing

Here's Brooklyn and Katy Bug

Here's Kimball I can't believe how big he's getting

Cashe loves to be naked, it's hilarious, Rhead and Lindsay are always trying to explain to him that he needs to keep his clothes on, it cracks me up.

Here's Brooke and Dawson (above)

Taylor, Roy and Drew

Justin, Davis and Me, they were talking trash to me the whole game, they were just jealous because Utah had a way better season than Boise.

Here's Katy bug in her dance outfit

This picture is funny because I told Brooke I wanted to take a picture of her in her Boise shirt, she was fooled.
This picture is a little blurry but I wanted to show Brooke in her Boise Bronco outfit, she was really out of place but we still let her sit by us.

Above is my niece Brooklyn they were all playing dress up.

Here's Davis in his awesome new football sweatshirt given to him by Grandma Joan

Lindsay and me above

Brooke is really happy in this picture, if you're wondering why it's because she's stirring caramel, we Kelly's can't get enough of our goodies! (Notice the bottom right corner, that's the last picture we have of our George Forman before it was stolen.... so sad)
If you're wondering why Richard isn't in any of these pictures it's because I told him that I couldn't watch the game with him, it stresses me out too much. Had I know Utah was going to kill Alabama I would have been ok to watch it together. Don't worry we met up later and celebrated, it was fun.

11 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

We didn't need to know that last part. Thank you very much. I wish I was there of course. Looks like you had fun!!

Richard and Michelle said...

Get your mind out of the gutter, that's not even what I meant.
You're just jealous you weren't there.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about your George Forman grill. Had I known you were a fan of it I would have gladly given you mine...:) I sure hope you can find another place to live.

I am happy to hear that you are a Utah fan. Utah did kill Alabama. We were at Tepenyaki when it was on. We didn't get to watch the entire game but it was still fun. I get super stressed to watch sports too.

You're wedding pictures are so sweet. And I too LOVED your hair. It was perfect. It was so fun to see you finally.

Take care!

Richard and Michelle said...

Um hello Krista invite me to your blog!
PS you don't like your G.F.?

McCall said...

I totally thought you were going to say that Richard wasn't in the pictures because he went to the game!! Dang, I'm very sorry he didn't get to go, that would've been AMAZING!

Richard and Michelle said...

yeah Richs biggest regret in life is not going to that game.

Anonymous said...

We're orange and blue - through and through!!! That was a great game! And we will always support our home state, as long as there not playing Boise. So next year will be fun when Utah comes to play Boise on the blue turf! Is Richard going to be okay with staying at our house if Utah looses?

Love ya,
Brooke W.

Richard and Michelle said...

Come to find out Utah doesn't play Boise til next year... that's what Rich said anyway. But the real question is, will you guys be ok when Boise looses and we're staying at your house?

Larson Family said...

Looks like a fun party! That was a fun game to watch! Even though I am not a ute fan.

The Kelly's said...

Love all the pictures!

thebarrusfamily said...

Um... it's been 5 days. Get blogging!!