Monday, January 5, 2009

The Suite

I don't think I can say enough about the place we stayed, it was called the Issimo Suites and sweet it was! Each picture I've posted of our view was either from our awesome bed that was up in a loft (honestly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in) or downstairs. The one picture looks like we took it from outside, but that was really taken from our window. The window was HUGE, it took up the entire wall, I really could go on and on. We'd come home at night after dinner and there would be candles lit all around the jacuzzi and the bath would be drawn with flowers pettles in it, the shower was awesome as well. I'm sorry but Rich and I are used to staying in crappy hostels so this was real treat.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing!! Thanks for FINALLY posting some pics from your honeymoon.

Brooke W.

McCall said...

That is freaking sweet!!

The Kelly's said...

What the freak were Matt and I thinking going to St. George? Oh ya, that we were por white!

Larson Family said...

Samantha's post cracks me up because I was thinking the same thing about Wayne and I.