Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunday Evening June 19, 2011

FYI i'm not sure how I'm going to do all the catching up i've got to do. so there will be some recent post and some really old posts, i'm just going to keep going back and forth.

On Saturday we spent the day with the Noels and celebrated Fathers day with Howard. 
Sunday night Rich and I made dinner and ate with Carlos. Carlos and I gave Rich
the cutest card for fathers day.
We save all our wine corks, and on special occasions we write what we did
and the year and so forth. This cork says "fathers day 2011".
ps- the first time i ever saved a cork was when rich and I were in paris 2007. it's the oldest cork we have and i kept it in my make up bag for the longest time. so now it's cute and sparkly.  




I hope you all had a wonderful fathers day. Rich and I are sure lucky to have such a great example through his dad. We love him and all that he does for us and his whole family.
Happiest couple i know :)

1 comment:

McCall said...

That's a cute tradition with the corks.