Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"I declare.....

... lesbians love each other too!"

That saying came from a long emotional New Years Eve night of me talking with Elisa and Amber about their upcoming wedding....
Instead of writing all the details I'll just let you know that the night ended with me declaring the fact that "lesbians love each other too" to the city of salt lake, over and over...
...and over.
and I meant, slash mean it dammit.

I don't have many pictures which makes me sad, so these will have to do, again, thanks to Richard's phone.


Elisa and Amber got married in Vancouver last year (almost to the date).
They fled to Canada because, if you didn't know, you can't marry someone of the same sex here in Utah. I know what you're thinking, "really? two people who are in love can't marry each other?" Yep, you nailed it....
Richard and I warned them that as soon as we crossed back over to the states we were going to citizens arrest them. They didn't care, they're so cute.


Here's Elisa and Kristine.
This was the view from E and A's hotel, it was beautiful, I couldn't believe how much I loved Vancouver. We had a wonderful time.

This was a good night.

Yummy dinner with yummy wine and the best company.


Elisa and Amber got married on the beach on a Sunday afternoon and it. was. so beautiful. If this doesn't look like love I don't know what does.

I wish I had more pictures of their weekend and the party they had back in Utah. Trust me when i say it was beautiful and a really good time.

2 comments:

McCall said...

So did they get married last year or just barely? It looks like fun, either way! You guys have the best families!

Richard and Michelle said...

They got married last year, and I couldn't agree more, great time and great families!