Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Hollows Eve....

We went to a Halloween party at our friend Seths house on Friday. Richard dressed up as a "McPoil" (not sure if that's spelled correctly, but it's a character from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) and Seth is Magnum P.I.



Below is Cowboy Colle shooting Nique the clown.... like you couldn't tell right?

Richard and me, I was cat woman, please notice my nails. They were long and difficult. I put them on with nail glue which was a mistake.


McKell, Michelle, Nique and part of Kira.

I think that's someone giving the camera the bird in the background, sorry. This is the only decent picture of Rich and me.

I spray painted Carlos as a skunk, it was hilarious except he was mad at me the rest of Halloween night.



On Halloween night we went to the Utah football game. On our way over we stopped to see Max, we almost didn't catch him. He was a cute little pirate.

Here we are at the Utah game. I haven't posted any pictures of us at the games yet this year but this was on Halloween night. It's been another fun year and we're glad we renewed our season tickets!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

You are such a HOT catwoman! I love the costumes!

Brittany said...

Hey girl, still love that I saw you jammin out in your car!! You look gorgeous in all these pictures. Miss ya