Monday, March 30, 2009

Allergies?! Cold?!

What ever the hell it is I've got it and it HURTS! Honestly every time I swallow, or therefore try to swallow it's like I'm forcing knives down my throat. And it came on so suddenly! Seriously like within hours. So after some Tylenol Cold pm and ZERO sleep later I'm on the couch watching Sex and the City with tissue up my nostrils. And also feeling very "Carrie Bradshaw" by writing this post.
PS Kamie.... can you please change my blog from a St. Patricks theme to a darling Easter/Spring Time theme? Thanks I'd just love it.

3 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Can't you figure it out? I mean man... I can't do EVERYTHING for you. JK I will if you remind me what your username and passwords are.

Sorry about your cold. That sucks.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

BLAH! I have been feeling pretty crummy starting late last night. It totally SUCKS! I hope you get feeling better.

Brooke and Justin said...

Man - do you have strep? You better get well for our sister weekend at the end of the month!